Testimonies from delegates,
mentors and organisers
Stefan Güldenberg holds the Chair in International Management at the University of Liechtenstein, Vaduz, Principality of Liechtenstein. He has been a visiting researcher at the Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and at the John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University. He is the Dean of the Graduate School at the University of Liechtenstein.
Steffen Roth is Assistant Professor of Management and Organization at the ESC Rennes School of Business. He is also an Affiliate Professor of Sociology at the Yerevan State University and Visiting Professor at the International University of Rabat. He was awarded a Dr. rer. pol. (PhD in economics) from the Chemnitz University of Technology and recently defended his second PhD thesis in organizational sociology at the University of Geneva.
- Nuremberg, 2019 Albrecht Fritzsche, Kathrin M. Moeslein
- Rome, 2018 Alessandro Zattoni
- Rabat, 2017 Nacef Mouri, Steffen Roth
- Halle/Saale, 2016 Anne-Katrin Neyer, Julia M?ller
- Krakow, 2015 Beata Jalocha
- Almeria, 2014 Miguel Perez
- Liechtenstein, 2013 Susanne Durst, Stefan G?ldenberg
- Dublin, 2012 Brian Harneya
- Innsbruck, 2011 Julia M?ller, Dagmar Abfalter, Melanie Zaglia
- Nuremberg, 2010 Anne-Katrin Neyer, Hagen Habicht, Kathrin M?slein
Should you require more information, do not hesitate to contact Nicola Pellegrino email@example.com