EURAM Doctoral Accelerator
Our Doctoral Accelerator programme invests in you, our doctoral students, as the next generations of knowledge producers, academics and researchers, practitioners in industry or policy makers as whichever your chosen career paths will be!
Do you want to learn from your peers and senior academics about conducting doctoral research?
- Through a
mentor-driven support and getting into details of the doctoral research,
you will find huge amount of connectivity in our Doctoral Accelerator
You will also contribute by paying it forward as you present your
papers at our main conferences, and have opportunities for further
discussion of your ideas, progress and for publishing.
Do you want to explore networking and collaboration opportunities with your peers and mentors?
- You will enjoy an amazing network of peers and mentors who will not only motivate and energise you in ups and downs of the doctoral journey but also provide their scholarly input and connections, which are invaluable for your doctoral journey and career development.
- You will also contribute to this wonderful community by paying forward as you give feedback on your peers, present your papers at our conferences, collaborate with senior colleagues and enjoy the social activities as well.
Do you want to consider, and get prepared for, career options in transitioning out of your PhD?
- There is no formula to prepare you for the post-doctoral world but we will do our utmost best to focus on your career development and make you explore your career options and help you get better prepared for these options.
- We will endeavour to involve colleagues with PhDs, DBAs etc. who have embarked on careers outside academia such as in industry or policy organizations so you can better understand how to link your doctoral research to businesses and all sorts of organisations and also potentially pursue a career path in some of these organisations.
Who can join?
- We are looking
for doctoral students at any stage of their doctoral journey from the
outset that requires research problematisation and conceptualisation
through to advanced stages that need a push to maximise outreach and
supporting passionate doctoral researchers with our great mentors as
distinguished scholars in their fields and with creative ideas for
developmental and collaborative activities, we will accelerate the
development of your doctoral work that can appeal to benefit many
How do you join?
- Doctoral Colloquium 2022: Applications are closed now. See the link for the DC 2022 programme: tbc
- PhD Buddy Scheme is open for applications until 24 March 2022. More information click here.
- Doctoral Colloquium 2023 will be open for applications in October 2022.
- The Summer School 2023 will be open for applications in due course.
PhD Buddy Scheme
Open for applications until 24 March 2022. More information click here.
Meet the world class Mentors of EURAM Doctoral Accelerator 2022!
Our doctoral students receive excellent mentorship from experienced supervisors, leading/distinguished scholars and enthusiastic emerging stars of academia, who provide their insights, feedback and valuable connections. Here is our amazing community: