EURAM General Terms and Conditions
2 July 2020
1- EURAM Membership
- Any individual whose primary business or field of interest is relevant to the advancement of management research, teaching and practice may become a EURAM member.
- EURAM offers several membership types depending on the stage of career of the individual.
PhDs will be required to upload a proof of status in order to benefit from the reduced rate.
Multiyear membership is also offered. Details about the membership types and benefits can be found here: membership benefits
- Membership fees are quoted in Euro including Belgian VAT at a rate of 21%.
- EURAM Membership starts on 1 January and finishes on 31 December of the year of membership. Membership becomes effective after the completion/revision of the profile and payment of membership dues.
- All membership cancellation requests must be received in writing directly from the individual
member within 48 hours after creating a new profile or renewing a membership by addressing a
cancellation email request to email@example.com.
EURAM does not accept requests on behalf of a member from an institution even if the institution has paid for the membership.
2- EURAM Events, Colloquia and Workshops
- For participation in EURAM events, colloquia and workshops, registrations fees are quoted in Euro including VAT unless specified otherwise.
- Registration to an event, colloquium or workshop is confirmed after receiving the full payment.
- All registration cancellation requests must be received in writing directly by the individual. Cancellations received 15 days prior to an event, colloquium or workshop are eligible for a 50% refund. Cancellations received 14 days or less prior to an event, colloquium or workshop will not be refunded.
- Refunds will be processed within 30 days following the cancellation request, where applicable.
4- Legal Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
Any disputes arising out of the interpretation or performance of these Terms & Conditions shall
exclusively be brought before the courts of Brussels, Belgium.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Belgian law.
5- Additional information
For any information, comments, questions not covered in any of these Terms & Conditions or about
orders made on line please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, use the following address to
contact the Academy:
European Academy of Management
1000 BRUSSELS, BELGIUM