European Management Review
- Co-Editor-in-Chief: Professor Anna Grandori and Professor Michael Morley
Editorial Board: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1740-4762/homepage/EditorialBoard.html
EMR paper submission page: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/emr
EMR author guidelines: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1740-4762/homepage/ForAuthors.html
- Information the European Management Review special issue - Re-imagining the Workplace of the Future, Deadline 2 December 2022.
Click here for additional information.
Your access to the European Management Review
The European Management Review (EMR) is EURAM's peer-reviewed journal.
ISI Journal Citation Reports
© Ranking: 2018:144/217 (Management)
All EURAM Members receive a subscription to the journal, which is accessible in our publisher Wiley's online library.
As a member of EURAM, you will have on-line access to 14 additional publications from Wiley-Blackwell:
- Corporate Governance: An International Review
- Creativity and Innovation Management
- European Financial Management
- Gender Work Organisations
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management Journal
- International Journal of Selection Assessment
- Journal of Economics and Management Strategy
- Journal of Organizational Behavior
- Managerial and Decision Economics
- New Technology Work and Employment
- R & D Management
- Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal
- Strategic Management Journal
2004 - 2005 Pierre Dussauge, HEC Paris, France
2006 - 2008 Bruce Kogut, Columbia University, USA
2009 - 2013 Alfonso Gambardella and Maurizo Zollo (until 2012), Bocconi University, Italy
2014 - 2018 Mustafa Özbilgin, Brunel University, U.K.
2018 - 2020 Professor Yochanan Altman